Monday, June 23, 2008

Gisele Bundchen walking the runway in Sao Paulo's fahion week!

Gisele Bundchen

Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen displays a creation from the Colcci Spring/Summer collection during Sao Paulo Fashion June 22, 2008.


The model was also spotted looking sexy at a runway gig as part of the Sao Paulo Fashion week yesterday in a Colcci ensemble including a cropped top and figure-flattering trousers with a pair of massive heels.


Miss Bundchen recently told press that as a result of her meteoric rise to fame, people are always trying to discredit her beauty by claiming it’s all artificial. Then again, when you’re earning the industry’s top salary ($33 million a year) you have to expect some drama.


She told press, “The other day, a girl on my plane was pulling my hair. She was like, ‘I just want to check...’ [And I told her] ‘This is all my hair, by the way. I did not have extensions’”.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...