Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camilla Alves Launches Handbag Line

Camilla Alves, muxo


Camilla Alves a Brazilian model has created with her mom Multo Abrigado a handbag line called MUXO. This handbag is unique and one of a kind because it is handmade. Camila says that the handbag is also influenced by the two places she spent most of her time, “Brazil and New York.”


The model admits that she created the line, “because I travel a lot, I found that there weren’t any handbags available that were strong and sexy enough at the same time…Everything was either too small (really cute but impractical) or too big (way too practical but not at all fashionable). So I wanted to create a handbag that fit my lifestyle… (and my laptop and princess cut diamonds at the same time)

MUXO can best be described as Bohemian chic, which works best for the L.A. hipsters.


1 comments:

Betty Lee said...

I'm sure she would do just fine in her new line of Fashion Handbags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...